Walton Plastics PVC sheets (Vinyl) are elegant, durable, printable and cost effective solutions for covering interior or exterior walls and partitions.
Walton Plastics PVC sheets are frequently laminated to various backer substrates to complete finished panel applications. Our vinyl sheets provide the following advantages:
- Many textures and colors available along with aesthetic laminates
- Flame and smoke-ASTM E84 Class 1/A ratings up to 0.125”
- Ideal for sunrooms, showers, bathrooms, kitchens, and utility rooms in residential, commercial and industrial buildings
Our dense PVC polymer is an excellent substrate that has outstanding soundproofing properties and is both cost effective and easy to install. Our sound barrier products are also available with laminated reinforcements.
- Indoor and outdoor applications
- Commercial and residential applications
- Recyclable product
- Suitable for the Mass Loaded Vinyl applications
Walton Plastics, Inc. offers panels and pvc sheets that are used in the clean rooms found in hospitals, pharmacies, biotech laboratories, electronics, and food industries. These extruded sheets offer the following benefits:
- Class 1/A flame spread
- Clean room Class 10
- Flame retardant
- High chemical resistance